Selecting only some packets to send (filtering)
|Reported by:||anil_yenne@…||Owned by:||aturner|
|Operating System:||Add to FAQ?:||yes|
|Output of tcpreplay -V:|
I have captured few packets from etherial, and i want to send only few selected packets.
I have tried using include option with tcpprep, but while iam doing tcpreplay, iam not able to transfera single packet, whole packet is transferred again.
can u please solve ths issue.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by aturner
- Milestone changed from 3.0+ to 3.0.RC1
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by aturner
- Add to FAQ? set
- Priority changed from high to low
- Summary changed from can we send only selected packets with tcpreplay and how? to Selecting only some packets to send (filtering)
comment:7 Changed 10 years ago by aturner
- Component changed from tcpreplay to tcpprep
- Operating System linux deleted
- Type changed from defect to enhancement